AGM CPVC pipes & fittings
Characterized by unique thermal, physical and mechanical properties CPVC is desirable for piping applications which require high temperature rating, high impact resistance and fire resistance. Manufactured to various international ASTM / DIN standards our high pressure CPVC pipes and fittings are widely used in:
- Hot and cold water distribution in residential, industrial and public buildings.
- Transportation of hot water in Heating Systems.
- Piping netwoks for sprinklers fire fitting systems.
- Water and waste water treatment systems.
- Air conditioning Drain Systems.
- Piping networks for swimmings pools facilities & rainwater utilization.
- Irrigation networks – sprinkler piping and manicipal projects.
- Transport of wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids in the industry.