AGM pipes Jeddah KSA
From modest beginning in 1965,
- uPVC pipes & fittings according to Saudi standard (SASO) equivalent to DIN standard ranging from 16 mm to 630mm.
- uPVC pipes & fittings according to ASTM ranging from ½” to 8″.
- cPVC pipes & fittings according to ASTM ranging from ½” to 2″.
- Wider range for uPVC & cPVC fittings.
- uPVC pipes according to BS.
- uPVC ducts and ducts accessories .
AGM maintains well equipped quality control laboratory to ensure the product meet customer’s specified & international standards. The various tests for pipes & fittings that AGM is carrying out include Impact Test, Pressure Test, Heat Reversion Test, Flattening Test, Water Absorption Test, Methyl Chloride Test, Dimension Checking etc.
AGM with its commitment to innovation and technical support achieves higher degree of customer satisfaction.
With its diverse range of pipes and fittings products, AGM covers large number of applications which include drinking water supply, irrigation, sewage, electricity, telephone and water department for underground ducts/pipes & the like both in domestic and export market.